How we can help
Our team can provide an audit of your website to identify opportunities where structured data could be used to help citizens find information about your services. Following a review of your site by our content specialists, you’ll receive:
- Written recommendations with page links about which content is most suitable to use with our structured data feature.
- One re-written page from each type of mark-up page available in i:Create (News, Events, How to/”How do I” and FAQs) that can be published and used as a sample page for staff to apply to other recommended content pages.
- A content writing best practices resource so that you can continue to apply structured data to your content going forward.
Interested in having your website audited for optimal performance? Contact us today.
Our team can provide a virtual training session that reviews web writing best practices to ensure your content is easy to find, easy to understand and is compliant with accessibility legislation.
Our course provides all of the information necessary in an easy-to-understand workshop, easing content providers into the writing process with a clear approach and methodology, including why we write a certain way and how these methods directly benefit your audience. You’ll get a recording of the session that can be used for future reference by staff.
The training will put an emphasis on:
- Website content [link to page: Content Services]
- Website resources [link to page: Websites]
- Accessibility [link to page: Accessibility]
- Structured data
Ready to sign your team up for web content training? Contact us today.